Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Next Phase, At Last!

At the end of October I wrote a post when I was very excited about turning in all of our paperwork.  I thought that we were just waiting for our background checks to come back and for my husband to get his physical sent in.  We were waiting for those things, but it also turned out that my daughter’s physical form had a mistake on it and had to be re-done.  So, now a month later…our paperwork is finally, officially DONE!  We are moving on to the next phase at last!  I am so excited because I was seriously starting to think that this day would never come. 
So, what is the next phase, you ask?  Well, we have been assigned a social worker and she will now do a home visit to make sure our house is safe for children and will interview each of us individually about our family history, our life, and our marriage.  I plan to be cleaning like a mad woman for the next week and a half.  This is also great motivation to get some projects finished around the house and get it cleaned for the holidays.  I think there is a good chance we will be officially a “waiting family” by the end of December or beginning of January!

1 comment:

  1. This is such great news! Congrats on getting to the next phase Jenny!

    ReplyDelete